Page 1 of 1

Advert: Request for FarmGang Forum Moderators

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:03 pm
by farmgang
Hello everyone!
We are currently looking for moderator for the FarmGang forum. As we are getting more traction on the website, we need people to help manage the individual sections of the forum.

You'll be responsible for managing the forum sections and administering other users. You'll also need to be creating engaging content to keep the forum going.

A little compensation will be given to the moderators for their efforts.

You can apply by replying to this post.

You can also use the contact form

https://farmgang.com/app.php/contactadmin
Thanks.

Mojola

Re: Advert: Request for FarmGang Forum Moderators

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:21 pm
by farmgang
Keep the applications coming! Welcome on board in advance.

Re: Advert: Request for FarmGang Forum Moderators

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:51 am
by Princebis16
Good day sire, I would very much like to assist with the growth of this ingenious platform. I had made some post-sections under INTRODUCTION, but I had not seen this Request post for moderators; hence I believe a few of the posts had been taken down. I could be reached via Whatsapp on +2348136968448. Thank you for your time.

Re: Advert: Request for FarmGang Forum Moderators

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 6:22 pm
by LifeSolutions
Hello FarmGang.

I came across your platform about 3 days ago; and since then - my entire team has joined your platform and Our plan is to see this platform manifest to it's fullest potential.

Whoever does not see the vision of what this great platform will achieve doesn't know the where to trend since the resultant effect of COVID-19.

I am writing to you not just to be a moderator but to be a Strategic Team Partner of FarmGang as We plan and work together towards building The Biggest Agricultural Forum the World will ever know....!


You can write back to me via +2348169552020.


Best Regards.

Re: Advert: Request for FarmGang Forum Moderators

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:42 pm
by farmgang
Princebis16 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:51 am Good day sire, I would very much like to assist with the growth of this ingenious platform. I had made some post-sections under INTRODUCTION, but I had not seen this Request post for moderators; hence I believe a few of the posts had been taken down. I could be reached via Whatsapp on +2348136968448. Thank you for your time.
Thank you, we will review that.

Re: Advert: Request for FarmGang Forum Moderators

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:43 pm
by farmgang
LifeSolutions wrote: ↑Thu Sep 17, 2026 6:22 pm Hello FarmGang.

I came across your platform about 3 days ago; and since then - my entire team has joined your platform and Our plan is to see this platform manifest to it's fullest potential.

Whoever does not see the vision of what this great platform will achieve doesn't know the where to trend since the resultant effect of COVID-19.

I am writing to you not just to be a moderator but to be a Strategic Team Partner of FarmGang as We plan and work together towards building The Biggest Agricultural Forum the World will ever know....!


You can write back to me via +2348169552020.


Best Regards.
Thanks, you can contact us using this form below.

https://farmgang.com/app.php/contactadmin